High current works:
- all electrical works and related works;
- preparing, installing, connecting switchboards;
- adding, replacing, marking, grouping, and connecting fuses, switches, timers, relays;
- cabling, installing and repairing power cables, constructing exterior networks, installing cable ladders and cable ducts;
- installing plug connectors and switches, installing reversing switches and dimmers;
- installing and replacing light fixtures and light sources;
- installing lighting rays and lighting busbars;
- constructing heating systems;
- installing heating cables for floors, rain gutters, staircases and pathways;
- potential equalisation;
- constructing a grounding system and lighting protection system;
- constructing a temporary electrical system;
- installing temporary switchboards, constructing a temporary lighting system.
Weak current and automatics works:
- automatics works and cabling;
- weak current works and cabling.
Operation, maintenance of electrical systems and updating them to meet requirements:
- operation of electrical systems;
- regular inspection, maintenance and repairs of electrical systems;
- creating technical safety documents, mapping electrical systems and preparing execution drawings;
- electro-technical and light surveys;
- organising regular technical inspections, issuing a certificate of compliance to requirements.